I wasn’t feeling so good yesterday morning, probably caused by the extreme shifts of the weather, but it was kind of a big day for me and my thesis partner. After weeks of hospital hopping and getting rejected for our search for participants, we finally met our patients! So grateful for this day. :)
And it was the first time in my entire college years that I cut class!
(not proud of the idea but it was for thesis hahaha)
Today I am thankful for:
- Thesis participants, FINALLY!
- Our patients seem nice and friendly.
- A friend who I met just for the first time, for being sooo helpful and accommodating. Can’t express how much thankful I am for her. :)
- My new RED jacket I bought at a surplus shop for only P180. :))
- Surviving the bipolar weather
- My family’s safety.
- More reasons to move on. YES, I made the right decision!
Thank you, Lord! :)